Friday, April 29
Mason Field will be open to anyone who wishes to watch the Color-A-Thon. Please stand in the designated Spectator Area around the course.
1:30 – 2:30
Color-A-Thon event (18 laps around the course)
* Grades 3, 4, 5 will begin first; Grades K, 1, 2 follow shortly after
2:45 – 3:14
Clean Up and dismissal
– Only Falls students are allowed to participate in the event! Parents, siblings and friends are welcome to support students from the designated Spectator Area.
– Students should wear comfortable clothes and shoes to the event. Although the color dust washes out easily, please send each child to school in clothes they do not mind getting a little dirty. Each student will be given a t-shirt to wear over his or her clothes.
**Please send in a plastic bag with your child to put their t-shirt in after the event.
– The color dust is non-toxic, 100% safe and is bio-degradable. It is NOT meant for consumption. As with any substance, you will want to keep the color dust out of eyes and lungs.
– Water and snacks will be provided for Falls students.
* Parents and families should remain at Mason Field until dismissal. This will allow us to organize the students for dismissal to buses or pick up. We will make an announcement for dismissal. Please inform your child’s teacher and complete the form that was sent home yesterday if your child will be going home a different way than usual.
Please contact Beth Farias with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.